This Terms of Service govern your use of our websites, use our mobile applications or other services offered by Readine (collectively, our "Services").
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our Services. By accessing or using any part of our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any our Services. Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service. If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity, its affiliates and all users who access our services through your account to these terms and conditions, in which case the terms "you” or "your” shall refer to such entity, its affiliates and users associated with it. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you must not accept this agreement and may not use the services.
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
The terms "us" or "we" or "our" or "Services" refers to Readine, the owner of the Services.
The terms "you" or "your" or "user" refers to an individual that has registered with us to use our Service and all users who access our Services through your account.
All text, information, graphics, audio, video, and data offered through our Services are collectively known as "Content".
- You are at least the age of majority to use this Services.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- Your login may only be used by one person — a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You agree that you shall not have more than one account.
- You agree not to create an account using a fake or false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You acknowledge and agree that you shall have no ownership or other property interest in your account.
- You may not use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Services, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
You may access their Readine account data via an API (Application Program Interface). Any use of the API, including use of the API through a third-party product that accesses Readine, is bound by these Terms of Service plus the following specific terms:
- You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the API.
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to us via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account’s access to the API. We will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API.
- We reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the API (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Our Service may include Content from third-parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us.
You acknowledge that we has no obligation to pre-screen all kind of Content: information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, videos and other materials available by Services from third parties, although we reserves the right in its sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse or remove any Content. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the Terms or is otherwise objectionable.
We are not responsible if Content is not accurate, complete or current.
The Content is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions
without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information.
Any reliance on the Content is at your own risk.
- We offer a free trial for limited period of time. This way you will be sure if our service works correctly on your needs.
- Some parts of Services are billed on a subscription basis.
- We operate a repeat billing policy. This means that once your initial membership period has expired, for your convenience, your membership will automatically be renewed.
- Paid subscription fees are non-refundable.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
- You can downgrade your subscriptions. Downgrading may cause the loss of features, or capacity of your account. We does not accept any liability for such loss.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email. Support is only available in English.
- You understand that we use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Services.
- You are prohibited from using the Services or its content for any unlawful purpose.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with us.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without our written permission.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Services will be corrected.
Disclaimer Of Warranties; Limitation Of Liability
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk.
The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use,
without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality,
fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Readine, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable
any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings,
loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the
service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product,
including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content
(or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Readine and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
Changes To Terms Of Service
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org